HEAP Assistance

Need help filling out HEAP applications? Give us a call to set up an appointment to have assistance with filling out the application.  Remember to bring along the following items: proof of citizenship, proof of disability (if applicable), proof of income, and a copy of one heating and one electric bill. Van Wert County Council on Aging staff will complete your application, make all necessary copies (one for you, one for staff records to refer to next time, and one to send into HEAP), and mail your application for no fee at all!